I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Evening Wisdom, Thoughts and Beauty

 

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.
~Author Unknown

 

Life can be found only in the present moment. The past is gone, the future is not yet here, and if we do not go back to ourselves in the present moment, we cannot be in touch with life.
Thich Nhat Hanh

 

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards.
Soren Kierkegaard

 
Posted by Picasa


Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.
~Author Unknown

4 comments:

Susan at Stony River said...

Your photographs are stunning as always--I wouldn't have thought it possible but I think they keep getting better!

Wondering what I would do without your daily words of wisdom--
x
S

pink dogwood said...

I love your wisdom posts - just love them - thanks :)

Kay said...

oh that last one....fall and you can fall forever....sigh

storyteller said...

Your evening wisdom and lovely photos always lift my spirits. I'm so glad you share in this manner.
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time