I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Pet Pride!



Whoopee!! It's time to go head out for Bozo's pad in Mumbai! Time for some more 'paws and wings' fun! Tug on your two-legged friend's pant leg and get them to click on the icon, sign you up and let's get down to some serious fun time!

Things were kind of fun this weekend as our neighbor Max was staying with us because his Mom and Dad were out of town. Now Max is OLD! And I mean really OLD! I was going to say that's he's as old as my Mom, but no, I don't know anyone else THAT old! Hee hee, don't tell her I said that -- just kidding, of course! He's a nice guy, but he moves really slow and he has this HUGE tongue which he has trouble keeping in his mouth.



But after we got together in the kitchen for a bit, we went downstairs so I could show him one of my birthday presents -- "Big Bird" -- you know, from that old show Sesame Street!



Later, when Max went upstairs with Mojo and her Dad, Adam, got some great shots of Max's tongue just so I could share them with you today! I think he looks really cute, but he does look kind of funny when he walks around like that nearly all day and all night!!



It's not like he's panting or anything like that -- his mouth is closed! His tongue just sticks out! I love it -- although I don't think I want mine to do the same!

12 comments:

Al said...

Ooops sorry we laughed at Max's tongue. Well we know that most of us dogs stick our tongue often but not that often. Oh well...we heard that Mojo always win...maybe you and Oreo will go well together let us see who will really is the winner BOL!

Coffee and Oreo

Anonymous said...

I miss my dog, Lani, whom I left in New York when I returned home to Hawaii. I guess she is in Dog Heaven by now. It's been more than 30 years since then.

Anonymous said...

wow..so many dogs...

it made me remember our pair honey and bunny long time ago...

Gemma Wiseman said...

Love this chatty post! Max is just doing his thing and seems quite happy! Great photos!

Kay said...

Hmmmm.... that is certainly an interesting look. :-)

jabblog said...

Very nice of Sam and Mojo to welcome Max into their home. That tongue is quite something.

Anonymous said...

Hilarious - I do love big dog tongues!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I think he's just smiling at everyone.

bobbie said...

I wonder why he does that. He does look like a nice old guy.

julie king said...

dog sitting max sounds like so much fun!! your little schnauzer reminds so much of presley!

Great Grandma Lin said...

we would look strange with our tongues hanging out, although sometimes I feel that tired. lol!

JD and Max said...

Hi Mojo and Sam - aw, we love Max's tongue! We'd love to look that cheeky all the time - he's cool! Must have been fun for you to have a guest over - we've never had a stay-over guest before, just a pop-in guest. We think we'd like it! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time