I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pet Pride!


Hey, guys, it's me, Sam Schnauzer and I really need you to meet me over at Bozo's place in Mumbai, I'd like you to help me out and besides, it's time for us to go over there anyway and see what all is happening this week! So get your human to click on Bozo's snappy pic and sign you up!!



Okay, here's the deal. Mojo has been acting really down and sad the past few days and I couldn't figure out why! I mean her Dad doesn't travel that much any more and has more time to play with her. But when I tried to get her to talk all she would say is, "I'm getting old and my leg joints hurt and Dad is making me take some yucky pills that's supposed to make them better. And I have another birthday coming up next month!!"



You can see how down she looks! So here's what I'd like you to do.



When you get a chance swing by and tell her how cute she is and that she's looking younger every day! I'm hoping that way she'll quit worrying about getting old! Jeez! I'm older than she is anyway!! And look how happy I am!!

16 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

This post is so sad and so beautiful! Dear Sam! You are so good to help Mojo! But I can go one better than your wish! You both look simply stunning! Very special spirits the pair of you!

Anonymous said...

Poor Mojo does look cute! Yes, she does!

Sam, keep your spirits UP.

ksdoolittle said...

Hey, MOJO! Cheer up! Spring is just around the corner. ~ks

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Sam, you are such a good friend to help out poor Mojo!! You both look FABULOUS, Dahling!!! Wish I was there to give you both a scratch behind the ears!!

bobbie said...

Sam, you're a good brother. I hope that Spring will bring Mojo a little more pep and happiness. It usually does that for me.

SandyCarlson said...

Beautiful pups! I enjoyed this very much, Sylvia.

Susan at Stony River said...

Aw Mojo! You're so lovely and red and you've got sunshine to sleep in -- take your pills and get better, and eat CAKE on your birthday, lots too. Hopefully I can see you in June and give you a big belated birthday hug and cuddle!
xox

(Sam you're a good friend!)

Anonymous said...

Atta boy Sam you tell Mojo what a cute thing she is. I agree. The pills are just to help her so you make sure she takes 'em. You gotta get her a present ya know. A good one. :) have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Oh Sam - what a kind thought! AS for Mojo - you are definitely NOT losing your Mojo, Mojo... you're golden and cute and adorable! Remember that it's not the years in your life that matter but the life in your years!

Dianne said...

you're a good boy Sam, but you knew that didn't you

Mojo!! it's going to be OK, feel better sweetie

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Oh Mojo looks really really sad and Sam is really a darling...so cute.

I enjoyed this post. I miss my dogs back home.

Unknown said...

Awww,this is really touching..

Linda said...

Oh Mojo, I'm so sorry. I'm sure you know your dad and grandmother love you. You're making Sam really worried and sad. I hope you get your energy back soon.

~✽Mumsy✽~ said...

Oh, what a sad story, and poor Mojo..I hope everything works out better for her..

jabblog said...

Oh poor Mojo! Hope your joints stop aching soon. Take the medicine - it helps you to relax. MSM, glucosamine and bromelain are good too, every day.

happily retired gal said...

How nice of you to help Mojo out like this Sam! Perhaps when the weather warms up Mojo's joints will feel better. I know cold damp weather makes MY joints ache. Jab Blog is right that glucosamine helps. So does sunshine ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time