I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Pet Pride!


Woo Hoo!! It's that time again! Let's go play with Bozo, but we can beat you there!! Get your human to click on The Man's pic, sign up and get your tail, your paws, feathers, your fins or whatever over to Bozo's hang out! We have some catching up to do!

Weather wise here in Seattle it's been a little of everything from stormy to sunny and back again and that does nothing for Madame Mojo's disposition. Plus her Dad was gone a lot and when he was home he wasn't in a very good mood so she worried a lot.
She laid around looking and feeling sad!



She went from upstairs, to downstairs and back again!



I tried to talk to her, make her feel better, but she was just dreaming of the days with her Dad at the beach!







I finally just got up in my rocking chair and took a nap!



But today her Dad is his old self and so is she and they're off having lots of fun and Mom and I can take a deep breath and relax!



Hooray!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so caring. I'm glad that everyone is happy and having a good time and relaxing. That's the way it should be. :) have a great Sunday and week ahead. :)

Ramakrishnan said...

Nics pics.Have a nice weekend to you too !

Cheers Ram

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. Wonder what Dad does that keeps him away from the house so much. Poor Mojo. She seemed so sad.

Love the music by Mahler, btw.

BLOGitse said...

Hooray!
Relaxing Sunday!

Happy SSS from Casa,
have a great week ahead!

BLOGitsePHOTOS

Carolina said...

Always nice to have a happy end to a story ;-)

bobbie said...

Hooray indeed! I love your pictures.

nsiyer said...

Lovely pictures. Talking to your Pet Pride and those according to me are crucial conversations. These you may not tell even tell human beings.

Unknown said...

I often wonder what my pets are thinking...Great post. Have a wonderful day!

jabblog said...

I'm glad everything's tickety-boo again - it's very unsettling when one or two are not quite themselves.

Grayquill said...

Those dogs sure do a lot of thinking...When will you be publishing their quotes under your midweek pictures? They look pretty smart to me.

Jenn Jilks said...

So much fun! I'm glad other people speak for their pets, too! It's the rest of them who are nuts!

Susan at Stony River said...

Aaww, the poor sweetie, missing her Daddy! Dogs are so loving... poor Sam, not able to help! LOL

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi Silvia,
troppo dolci questi animali... รจ vero, che tristezza non poter correre e giocare sulla sabbia !!!
Happy day :-)

magiceye said...

lovely to see that both of you are indulging in your favorite activities!

woof woof
bozo
Pet Pride

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time