I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Little Humor for Wednesday!

Ah, the joys of aging!! The video says it all!!

And .....

Ruger is coming out with a new pistol in honor of Senators and Congressmen. It will be named the “Politician”.



 
It doesn't work and you can't fire it.
On a lighter note .......
Lovemaking Tips For Seniors
1. Wear your glasses to make sure your partner is actually in the bed.
2. Set timer for 3 minutes, in case you doze off in the middle.
3. Set the mood with lighting. (Turn them ALL OFF!)
4. Make sure you put 911 on your speed dial before you begin
5. Write partner's name on your hand in case you can't remember..
6. Use extra polygrip so your teeth don't end up under the bed.
7. Have Tylenol ready in case you actually complete the act..
8. Make all the noise you want....the neighbors are deaf, too.
9. If it works, call everyone you know with the good news!!
10. Don't even think about trying it twice.

And how about a little septic tank humor?
   Okay, okay! I've been bad enough for one day!

18 comments:

Reena said...

You make me laugh ... too funny!
Great way to start a day!

Maude Lynn said...

That video is hilarious!

Francisca said...

This kind of BAD I can handle, Sylvia! LOL!

Dianne said...

gems! all of them are gems!!

Al said...

Now I have an idea on how to label the two covers to my septic tank. I'll call one "Democrats" and the other "Republicans!"

George said...

You may have been bad with this post, but I sure got a lot of chuckles out of it. That just shows that when you're bad you're very, very good.

Lois said...

Pretty funny Sylvia!

Unknown said...

So funny and true .. everything.
If we cant be sarcastic about ourselves and what is happening to us.. then we ve completely lost it.
Have a great afternoon and evening Sylvia.
You made mine.
Costas

Tania said...

Haha, thank God I have a Dymo!:-)

Live2cherish said...

that was hilarious!

Suz said...

that was so funny

Cildemer said...

He he he! So funny!
Thanks for sharing, Sylvia!

***
Hope you are having a fabulous week****

Samson said...

That was funny, thanks for laugh Sylvia :-D

Sridharan said...

Hilarious..Looking forward to the next post of this kind..!

magiceye said...

lol!
that was fun!

Jack said...

You are a salacious old gal, Sylvia. Keep them coming.

Teamgsquare said...

Liked all ,but loved the septic tank very much .

Kay said...

Too, too funny Sylvia! The one about politicians, however, is too pitiful because it's true! Arrrgh!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time