I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pets Forever!

Hey guys, get up off your tush and lets go see Bozo over at his pad in Mumbai! It's always a fun time when we all get together and talk about what's been happin', Bro! You know? Get your human to click on the Post Title, that'll take them to the website where you can sign up! I'll be waiting for you!!
Woo Hoo! Hey! Can you see me?
I have a new bedroom! All my own! Well, I sleep there during the day, but sleep with Mom at night -- I don't want her to get lonely!! But now I can hide out during the day and still keep watch! Pretty cool, huh?

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I quite agree that fall is the best time of year (for me at least!) Very evocative photos.
Your pup is a delight and looks a lot like Buster's new pal Baxter. photos of Baxter at ewix2.blogspot.com

I'm so glad I'm back in the shadowshot fold.

Betty Manousos said...

hi Sylvia
i love fall and your shots!

what a cute puppy! he just put a smile on my face!

have a great Sunday!

betty

TexWisGirl said...

jungle dog!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! I love the now-you-see-now-you-don't-shot through the beautiful foliage.

Cezar and Léia said...

LOL I see you, I see you!
Cute friend, I understand your feelings.It's difficult to avoid the paparazzi!
:)
Have a great Sunday,
Léia

LV said...

I do believe your pet has you under its control. Cute post.

cloudbusting2 said...

Yur dog has a fine sense for interior decoration as that plant is really striking!

Anonymous said...

Cute dog hiding behind all that foliage. Makes me almost want to adopt a dog myself.

Maude Lynn said...

That is so cute!

Gillian Olson said...

What a great spot to watch from and a cute doggie.

Sridharan said...

Yes.. I can see you..! Cute..!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time