I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

A Giggle or Two from That Other OLD Broad!

As I was lying in bed pondering the problems of the world, I rapidly realized that I don't really give a rat's "Patootie".
It's the tortoise life for me!
 
1. If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
2. A whale swims all day, only eats fish, drinks water, and is fat.
3. A rabbit runs and hops and only lives 15 years.
4. A tortoise doesn't run-- and does nothing--yet it lives for 450 years.
 
And you tell me to exercise?? I don't think so.
 
I'm retired.
 
Go around me.

11 comments:

Kay said...

I'm finding it so hard to remember to exercise, but I know I have to. Sigh...

Melbourne Australia Photos said...

LOL. Good one, Sylvia. Although I must say, it was so lovely this morning after an early morning rain shower that I just had to go out for a walk for an hour before work.

Unknown said...

Thank you Sylvia for the loughs.
I needed them.
have a nice afternoon.
Costas

Dianne said...

I always tell people to go around me or don't wait for me ;)

Arija said...

Right up my alley.

So sorry I have not been able for quite some months to rise to my OUR WORLD hosting responsibilities. Almost constant extreme pain is quite a drain to concentration and cohesive thought. I'm slowly clawing my way back. At least I managed to post this week, if not visit.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

LOL for sure -- . Everybody named Sylvia seems to know what's what ;>)

Karen said...

Hee hee, I agree!

George said...

I love it!

Jo said...

Oh what laughs from the other old broad! I feel like her today: "Go around me!" Jo

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Some very good point there Sylvia haha!

Indrani said...

:D Thanks for the laugh!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time