I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

A Giggle for the Day!!


When I was young in the 1960's, I decided I wanted to a be doctor so I took the entrance exam to go to Medical School.

One of the questions asked us was to rearrange the letters PNEIS into the name of an important human body part which is most useful when erect.

Those who answered 'spine' are doctors today.  The rest of us are sending jokes via email.

Have a wonderful day with lots of smiles and giggles
.

6 comments:

Maude Lynn said...

That's hilarious!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
..........................oops............ YAM xx

John's Island said...

Hi Sylvia, I am so glad you decided to stick around and keep on blogging because you just helped me understand why I'm not a doctor. Hah Hah!!! :-) Well, that will have me smiling for a while. Hope you are having a good week down in beautiful Portland. We had a big wind storm today and many in Seattle lost power. I've been lucky so far! Take care and have a fine week ahead!

Linda said...

Good one!

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Banana! I needed that laugh Sylvia :)

Indrani said...

Ha ha good one. :)

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time