I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

And for Today a Wicked Story!!

A nice, calm and respectable lady walked into a pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes and said,
"I'd like to buy some cyanide."
The pharmacist asked, "Why in the world do you need cyanide??
The lady replied, "I need it to poison my husband."
The pharmacist's eyes got big and he explained, " Lord have mercy!! I can't give you cyanide to kill your husband!! That's against the law. I'll lose my license! They'll throw both of us in jail!! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not!! You CANNOT have any cyanide!! Just get a divorce!!"
The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
 The pharmacist looked at the picture and said,  "You didn't tell me you had a prescription."

And that's my story for the day!! Hope all of you are enjoying a great, colorful November week!!  

8 comments:

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Oh la! You always cheer me up Sylvia :)

Lowell said...

Well, you certainly made my day! This is a goodie! Hope you have a super day yourself!

George said...

Love it!

Maude Lynn said...

That's pretty funny!

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
Bwwhahahahaha..... oh you do find them Sylvia! YAM xx

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Well, I couldn't agree more with the pharmacist ... a prescription it is and the man will get what he deserves. Lol, funny, Sylvia ... I would sure like to know your source :)

Andrea @ From The Sol

Lois said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh Sylvia.

magiceye said...

Hahaha.... that was a good one!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time