I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Help with Understanding the Bail Out

To help you understand the government bailout plan, here are some photos that will explain better than I can!



Greener Grass...



Its important in life to reach out, to strive for greater achievements, to go for that greener grass that is on the other side of the fence..
But one must also be careful

Sometimes you can reach too far !

But when you find yourself over-extended and you're stuck in a situation that you can't get out of,
There is one thing you should always remember.......

Your Government.....
Is there to help you!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Snork!!!

Kay Dennison said...

hmmmmm -- If only it were that simple.

Dianne said...

perfect and priceless on so many levels!!

Maithri said...

Ahahah!!!

Loved it!

Thanks so much for the laughter my friend,

Peace and love, M

June Saville said...

Subtle Sylvia!
Hits the spot ...
June in Oz

Ugich Konitari said...

Are u a Capricorn ? We both blogged about the same "folks" ....Looks like its the season to be blogging about cows. You about the bail out, and me about the throw-out.....:-)

storyteller said...

Thanks for the (wry) chuckles. LOL
Hugs and blessings,

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time