I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Evening Words, Wisdom and Beauty



Depth of friendship does not depend on length of acquaintance.
Rabindranath Tagore

/\ Namaste
When I read this I thought how true it is for those of us who blog. How quickly we grow close to the people who read our blogs as well as the people whose blogs we read. It's an ongoing conversation each day that shares, reveals, comforts, enriches as it brings laughter and beauty, warmth and compassion into each our lives.

A very warm 'thank you' to all of you who have who have become such good friends.

5 comments:

RDS said...

I have enjoyed your blog. Funny and deep. I'll visit again. Please feel free to visit me. Clouds and waterfalls are great ice breakers. RDS

magiceye said...

it is always a pleasure sylvia

♥ Braja said...

Beautiful post, Sylvia...

Dianne said...

you wrote what's in my heart

big hugs

Fida said...

I couldn’t agree more!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time