I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Faith and Good Thoughts


/\ Namaste

Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark.
Rabindranath Tagore

During times like these we need to follow, to imitate the bird.


HUMAN BEINGS ARE SUCH SMALL CREATURES, WHEN YOU LOOK AT THEM FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF OUTER SPACE, AREN'T THEY?

SO DON'T BE TOO WORRIED ABOUT EVERYTHING,
TREASURE EVERY MOMENT, DO WHAT YOU WISH TO DO.....
BROADEN YOUR VIEW, BROADEN YOUR MIND,
DON'T WORRY TOO MUCH ABOUT THINGS THAT ARE BOTHERING YOU,
DO TREASURE YOUR LOVE, LIVE SAFELY AND PEACEFULLY,
ALWAYS BE HAPPY TO WELCOME THE COMING OF THE NEW DAY....... ENJOY THE SUNSHINE ..
ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHTER SIDE OF THINGS.....
I RECEIVED THESE LOVELY WORDS, REMINDERS, THOUGHTS FROM MY GOOD FRIEND ROB IN TORONTO. ENJOY!

4 comments:

Sucharita Sarkar said...

Namaste, and dhanyobad (Thank You in Tagore's Bengali) for the lovely thoughts. A similar thought was expressed by Emily Dickinson when she spoke of hope (which is possible only when you have faith) as a sparrow singing in the wilderness to comfort the tired traveller.

magiceye said...

perfect recipe for peace of mind and body!

DeniseinVA said...

And that's the most laughs I have had in a month. THANK YOU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot to you and your friend Rob for such lovely thoughts. I feel one should keep reminding these words every now and then as we have only one life to live.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time