I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Your Evening Giggle

Some current bumper stickers, guaranteed to prompt a grin!

I have kleptomania,
But when it gets bad,
I take something for it.

FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!
Except that one where you're naked in church.

Sometimes too much to drink isn't enough.

Heaven is Where:
The Police are British,
The Chefs are Italian,
The Mechanics are German,
The Lovers are French
And
It's all organized by the Swiss.

Hell is Where:
The Police are German,
The Chefs are British,
The Mechanics are French,
The Lovers are Swiss
And
It's all organized by the Italians.

Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Welcome to Utah
Set your watch back 20 years.

I am a Nobody.
Nobody is Perfect.
Therefore I am Perfect.

KENTUCKY:
Five million people,
Fifteen last names.

I LOVE COOKING WITH WINE
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Don't sweat the petty things.
Don't pet the sweaty things.

Corduroy pillows are making headlines!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are all good. I really like this one:

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be.
Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

Susan at Stony River said...

Love them! You can always make me smile. My favourite's the same as Peggy's...even though it applies to me perhaps too well!

Dianne said...

I love the twin sister one - so dark and twisted - fantastic ;)

Cat said...

These are so funny except for the Kentucky joke. That's my home state and I know better. Well, maybe it is funny if you change it to Utah.

Kay said...

Thank you for the happy laugh. I'm smiling!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time