I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Friday, May 15, 2009

Honest Blogger Award


Earlier this week I was given an "honest blogger" award by Joy at Babble On. I'm always very honored by the awards that I have been given and I'm grateful to those who have passed them on to me. I have found, however, that they do take a lot of time to respond to in a thoughtful way that is worthy of the reward. I do post them proudly in my sidebar, but I've had to stop participating because of the time problem. And I don't pass them on simply because I can think of so many bloggers that are so deserving of an award, that I find it impossible to choose and I also suspect they have the same time constraints that I do.

So, to Joy I say "thank you so very much for thinking of me" and to the rest of you, I would urge you to stop by her blog and check it out.

5 comments:

Michael Horvath said...

I'm still hoping to get the "Money For Free" award.

Congrats Sylvia!

Anonymous said...

Sylvia, mahalo for pointing me in Joy's direction. I have added her blog to my blog roll.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and a wise response. Time is consistently an issue for ME these days for sure.
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

What a unique little work of art that award is. It suits you well, Sylvia. Congrats!

Keep on blogging. We love you!

Joy said...

I totally understand! That's why I was sure to let you know not to feel obligated. Thanks for the shout out! :-)

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time