I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Evening Wisdom, Thoughts and Beauty



Life is a gift of nature; but beautiful living is the gift of wisdom.
- Greek Adage


The most valuable thing I have learned from life is to regret nothing.
- Somerset Maugham



We can stay young by focusing on a dream instead of on a regret.


You are a living magnet. What you attract into your life is in
in harmony with your dominant thoughts.
- Brian Tracy


The whole process of mental, spiritual, and material riches
may be summed up in one word - gratitude.

8 comments:

Rinkly Rimes said...

What beautiful thoughts and pictures!

magiceye said...

absolutely gorgeous!are these with your new camera?

♥ Braja said...

I love the Greek adage...

Deb said...

Powerful words and pictures. Thank you for causing me to pause and reflect.

Bagman and Butler said...

Your blog is always a good way to start my day. It is one of the first I read...actually I should probably change it and read it last, just before turning off the computer.

Darlene said...

Sylvia, your photos just keep getting better and better. These are all outstanding.

The quotes are inspiring.

Anonymous said...

Your quotes are always insipiring and your pictures stunning. Thanks so much for sharing :)

Deborah Godin said...

So much wisdom and beauty, I'm always topped-up after a visit here!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time