I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Evening, Wisdom and Beauty



Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.
Jamie Paolinetti



I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
Rabindranath Tagore



Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.



Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.
Kahlil Gibran



Kahlil Gibran
We choose our joys and sorrows long before we experience them.

10 comments:

Joe Todd said...

Great post... Loved the photos and the message. All any of us have is just today.

Peggy said...

Live that Tagore! Thank you for the introduction. Great pictures too Sylvia

kRiZcPEc said...

another post with inspiring quotes. :)

abb said...

I always feel better after a visit to you, Ms. Sylvia. Thank you.

Kay said...

Thank you for your uplifting photos and quotes. They are such motivators.

Q said...

Beautiful!
I love the quotes too.
Thanks for a great way to start the day.
Sherry

Deborah Godin said...

These had me sighing and smiling...

maryt/theteach said...

Beautiful shots, Slyvia! Thank you for the inspiring quotes! :)

pink dogwood said...

so much wisdom in this quote

Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections.


This is going to be my mantra from now on - I am looking beyond imperfections :)

Steffi said...

Fantastic photo´s!Have a nice weekend!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time