I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Smile for Your Day!

I hope you will enjoy. Have a great day!
These classified ads actually ran in a Minneapolis newspaper - a smile for your day...

FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER .
8-years old.. Hateful little bastard. Bites!

FREE PUPPIES:
1/2 Cocker Spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbor's dog.

FREE PUPPIES..
Mother, AKC German Shepherd.
Father, Super Dog..able to leap tall fences in a single bound.

FOUND DIRTY WHITE DOG.
Looks like a rat. Been out a while.
Better be a big reward.

COWS, CALVES: NEVER BRED.
Also 1 gay bull for sale.

NORDIC TRACK
$300 Hardly used, call Chubby.

GEORGIA PEACHES
California grown - 89 cents/lb.

JOINING NUDIST COLONY!
Must sell washer and dryer $300.

WEDDING DRESS FOR SALE .
Worn once by mistake. Call Stephanie.

And the best one?:

FOR SALE BY OWNER:
Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica, 45 volumes. Excellent condition. $1,000 or best offer. No longer needed, Got married last month. Wife knows everything.

12 comments:

Deborah Godin said...

Hilarious! I can't pick a fave!!

Q said...

Very fun.
Sherry

Judy said...

My favorites are the wedding dress and the one about the cattle but they are all hilarious. You did make me smile on sort of dreary day here. Thanks.

Nishant said...

its really cool.
Domain registration india

Bonnie Zieman, M.Ed. said...

I'm not only smiling. Those were great!!

Sunny said...

Thanks for the smiles. They're all very funny.
Sunny :)

Anonymous said...

The last one is a classic! And that gay bull - too funny!

bobbie said...

I LOVE the GA peaches, CA grown.

Carolyn said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you and have a wonderful day!

storyteller said...

LOL ... thanks so much for the laughter this afternoon. I read them all in my reader and then again when I clicked on over to leave a comment ... just the break I needed!
Hugs and blessings,

Rose said...

LOL, Thanks for giving me some laughs for today. I might be interested in that 1/2 Cocker Spaniel/ 1/2 "sneaky neighbor's dog" :)

Beautiful images for ABC Wednesday--I'm not ready for fall yet, but it does seem just around the corner.

magiceye said...

lol! that was howlarious!!!!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time