I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pet Pride!


Guess what day it is? That's right! It's the day we all go play with Bozo at his swinging pad in Mumbai! So, shake it up, guys, and have your two-legged friend click on the icon and sign you in so we can get with it!

Actually, it's been a pretty dull week here in Seattle. The weather was nice some days and cold and rainy some, Mojo's Dad was out of town again -- and you know what that means! Yep, one CROWDED bed for Mom and me. I was so tired by the time Adam got home that I couldn't wait to take over MY MOM's bed!!



But, Mojo and I did have some fun on the deck while the sun was out and we spent some time chasing shadows! That's always fun! Didn't you think so, Mojo!



Yeah, it was pretty fun! I make a great shadow, don't I?



Yeah, I have to admit you do look pretty regal, you know, princess like! But, hey, I look look pretty cool, too, you know!



You do indeed, my man! I think we make a pretty handsome pair. It is too bad that you're so short though!

Well, I can't help that, but at least you can be sure that no one misses you in the pictures!!

13 comments:

MyMaracas said...

Those are two really cute dogs. I'd let them get onto my bed too.

Anonymous said...

They are such a gorgeous pair!

Maia T said...

Beautiful shadow shots and cute critters too. They are so loving family members, I love them too.

chrome3d said...

They look pretty comfy, lucky and handsome there on your deck.

jabblog said...

Oh Mojo, you can't blame someone for being too short - it's in the genes, you know ;-) Great photos of you and Sam!

Kay said...

I just can't get over those eyebrowns. They are both such adorable lovies. I mean the dogs, that is.

storyteller said...

It's always fun to catch up with your kewl fur-kids. The weekend has gotten away from me as I've been dealing with computer issues, so I didn't share my pets this week ... just a butterfly at Small Reflections for Camera Critters ;-)

Love the shadows here and appreciate your visit to mine at Happily Retired Gal!
Hugs and blessings,

Jonny Hamachi said...

MOJO IS AWESOME!!!

Diana Chiew said...

Nice seeing Sam again...

Author said...

Nice dog shots you have there! And some shadows, too!

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!

- Square Peg Guy

Anonymous said...

They are just adorable.

magiceye said...

hey good to see you guys having so much fun!!

cheers

bozo
Pet Pride

Gattina said...

Beds are the best places ! my cats agree !

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time