I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Starting Over

Please bear with me for a bit, having to start from scratch is really the pits, but hopefully over the next few days I can get it all back at least pretty much as it was. Thanks to all the people that have been so helpful in getting the word out about my blogging disaster. Still don't know for sure what caused it -- my old blog is still available to all, I just can't add anything to it. So, I got as close as I could with this one, but as I said, it's going to take some time and my next few days were already pretty filled up with stuff to do and I'm still feeling pretty frustrated and generally pissed off, but what do you do? Sit down and cry or get a new one up and running as quickly as possible. This has been far too much fun, has brought so much pleasure, so many new friends -- it's worth the effort.

Now, back to work!

7 comments:

pink dogwood said...

I can imagine how frustrating it must be. But hey - start over. Remember when Edison's lab burnt down with a lot of work that he had put in on numerous experiments? He said "All of our mistakes are burned up.Thank God we can start anew." Well, in your case you didn't completely lose it.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Patty said...

Starting over can be good, frustrating but...I often think it might be nice to start my blog all over again : )

Margie's Musings said...

Judy told me about the new blog. I wonder what happened?

robin andrea said...

Sorry to hear about the old blog, but glad to see you up and on this new one. A beautiful header and a new beginning. Good luck with it all.

bobbie said...

I'm so glad to see you are up and running again. And, as you say, your old one is still available for us. Onward and Upward, as they say. You'll do fine! I already have this new one on my list to be followed.

June Saville said...

GoodonyerSylvia!
I'm so pleased the old subject matter is still there. That's really important. You'll make it back quick smart ...
Cheers
June in Oz

Kay said...

Oh gosh, Sylvia... This is awful. I can't even put a handle on how I would take it if my blog just died on me. Sheesh! I was wondering if there was a way to save what I've put on so far since it's actually more of a journal than the written journal that I keep. I'm glad you didn't give up but started again for me.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time