I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Laughter Keeps Me Warm



1. Jim Baker and Jimmy Swaggert have written an impressive new book. It's called .........

'Ministers Do More Than Lay People'

2. Transvestite: A guy who likes to eat, drink
And be Mary.

3. The difference between the Pope and your boss,the Pope only expects you to kiss his ring.

4. My mind works like lightning, one brilliant flash and it is gone.

5. The only time the world beats a path to your door is if you're in the bathroom.

6. I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once. The seat folded up, the drink spilled and
that ice, well, it really chilled the mood.

7. It used to be only death and taxes. Now, of course, there's shipping and handling, too.

8. A husband is someone who, after taking the trash out, gives the impression that
he just cleaned the whole house.

9. My next house will have no kitchen - just vending machines and a large trash can.

10. Definition of a teenager? God's punishment...for enjoying sex.

11. As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.

7 comments:

Dianne said...

thanks for the laughter!

Anonymous said...

Great laughs!! And that #5 is so true - almost every trip, four cats right behind me.

maryt/theteach said...

Ha! Slyvia! I love the one about having no kitchen - Bravo! :)

Claire said...

Hee. Brilliant, thank you!

Cxx

bobbie said...

I love you, Sylvia!

magiceye said...

LOL!!!! Lovely one liners!!

Anonymous said...

How funny ... just what I needed this morning ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time