I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Revising the Music of the 60's

Some of the artists of the 60's are revising their hits, with new lyrics to accommodate aging baby boomer's who can remember doing the "Limbo" as if it were yesterday .

They include:

Bobby Darin --- Splish, Splash, I Was Havin' A Flash


Herman's Hermits --- Mrs. Brown, You've Got A Lovely Walker


Ringo Starr --- I Get By With A Little Help From Depends


The Bee Gees -- - How Can You Mend A Broken Hip?


Roberta Flack--- The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face


Johnny Nash --- I Can't See Clearly Now.


Paul Simon--- Fifty Ways To Lose Your Liver


The Commodores --- Once, Twice, Three Times To The Bathroom


Procol Harem--- A Whiter Shade Of Hair


Leo Sayer --- You Make Me Feel Like Napping


The Temptations --- Papa's Got A Kidney Stone

Abba--- Denture Queen

"You haven't seen my teeth have you?"

Tony Orlando --- Knock 3 Times On The Ceiling If You Hear Me Fall


Helen Reddy --- I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore


Leslie Gore--- It's My Procedure, And I'll Cry If I Want To


And Last but NOT least...

Willie Nelson --- On the Commode Again

10 comments:

Morgaine said...

**Laughing** Love the blog and thank you for the gift of smiles and laughter today!

Bright Blessings,

Morgaine

bobbie said...

Almost too true to be funny. But I laughed anyway.

Vicki ~ FL said...

Totally agree with Bobbie!!

JTG (Misalyn) said...

Ha!ha!ha!ha!ha! Love this post. Thanks for making me laugh out loud. Am so tired and laughter really helps a lot.

Janie said...

Funny! I'll think of this next time one of the aging groups from the 60's shows up on TV.

Elizabeth Bradley said...

I just to read these to The Husband, he's laffin and laffin.

Kay said...

I have so much to do but I just had to stop by for a laugh! Thanks, Sylvia!

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!! This is just too funny. Every single one of them is just so clever. Thank you for the great laugh :)

magiceye said...

that was so funny! loved them all!

chrome3d said...

Three times to the bathroom is funny now...but not for long.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time