I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter! And Happy Passover!



All I need to know
I learned from the Easter Bunny!
Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
There's no such thing as too much candy.
All work and no play can make you a basket case.
A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
Some body parts should be floppy.
Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
The grass is always greener in someone else's basket.
To show your true colors, you have to come out of the shell.
The best things in life are still sweet and gooey.
May the joy of the season fill your heart.
Happy Easter!

17 comments:

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Happy Easter Sylvia.

Carly said...

This is cute Hope that you have a wonderful Easter!

Carolyn said...

Thanks for always bringing a smile to my day Sylvia. Happy Easter to you and yours.
Smiles and blessings

Tarun Mitra said...

Wishing you a Happy Easter Sylvia

penny said...

This is a delight to read on Easter Sunday. Thanks Sylvia, it put a happy smile on my face.
Have a wonderful holiday.

Regina said...

So cute.
A Joyful and Blessed Easter Sylvia.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY EASTER, SYLVIA!!!

happily retired gal said...

Absolutely DELIGHTFUL ... love this timely post. Thanks for sharing. Hope you're having a wonderful Easter too ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

Unknown said...

I would like to wish you and your family
Many Easter Blessings and have you a great Easter!
hugs
shakira

Maia T said...

The spirit of Easter
is all about Hope,
Love and Joyful living.

May every flower of opening spring
To you and yours much gladness bring!
Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

How delightful Sylvia! Enjoy this pretty Easter day.

Christine said...

Others have already said it, but Delightful is the only way to describe all the things you learned from the Easter Bunny. I'm going to send this link to my sisters who will love it as I do.
Thanks, Sylvia!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter my dear sweet friend. xoxox

allhorsestuff said...

Hi there sweet woman! Happiest of Easters to you as well...love the learning from the EB!
KK

SandyCarlson said...

I like this very, very much. Thanks for these great thoughts!

sunnymama said...

Hope you had a lovely Easter. :)

jabblog said...

I hope you're enjoying a relaxing weekend and that the sun is shining for you.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time