I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Color is Good!!

Yesterday I went to the doctor for my yearly physical.

My blood pressure was high ...

My cholesterol was high .....

I'd gained
some weight, and I didn't feel so hot.

My doctor said eating right doesn't have to be complicated
and it would solve my physical problems.

He said: Just think in colors.
Fill your plate with bright colors. Try some greens, oranges, reds, maybe
something blue,etc.

So I went right home and ate an entire bowl of



And sure enough, I felt better immediately. I never knew eating right could be soooooo easy !!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Atta girl...that's what I would do as well :) M&M nothing better :)

Jenn Jilks said...

That is good!!!!

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Wow, I'm going to start eating more colors myself.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

See, Doc? Problem solved! Thanks for the laugh!!

oximoron said...

M&M forever :)
I like it

RogerB said...

M & M's - the new mixed vegetables!

Strawberry Jam Anne said...

Great tip Sylvia - that sounds like my kind of diet! A

Unknown said...

LOL!

Brenda said...

LOVE IT!!!! My favorite candy...thanks for making me laugh!!! Hope you find those colors in other food groups as well!!!!

 gmirage said...

Color is so good, especially these ones! ;)

Kcalpesh said...

I've always loved watching and shooting dramatic skies! The one's posted in your series are SUPERB!

Have a great weekend!!

Pixellicious Photos

Joe Todd said...

I've been told the same thing and I did exactly as you did

Penelope Potty Snooper said...

How true!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time