I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Walk Naked in America Day!



Don't forget to mark your calendars.
As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked and if he does, he must commit suicide. So next Saturday at 1 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.
Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to demonstrate their support for the women and to prove that they are not Muslim terrorist sympathizers. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your patriotism.

The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

P.S. It is your patriotic duty to inform others. If you don't tell at least 1 person, you're a terrorist-sympathizing, lily-livered coward and are possibly aiding and abetting terrorists.

12 comments:

abb said...

They wouldn't have to do themselves in...just the sight of me would do the job nicely!

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud...if only I had the nerve to do my patriotic duty :-)

Mary

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Very funny Sylvia! The ridiculous thing in my life is that I actually know a couple of people who would believe this was true if I sent it to them. Maybe I will just to see what happens ;>)

dianasfaria.com said...

too funny Sylvia! I wonder who thought up this idea? !

Carolyn said...

Too funny and Sallie I think there are many who would do this...that's the scary thing!
Smiles

Jenn Jilks said...

You made my day!!!!

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

Isn't this 6 days too late?

Anonymous said...

LOL Oh I'm so in for this LOL :) Too funny :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

Its ideas like this that helps to make America Strong. Lets everybody do their part.

Troy said...

I'm so glad that this only applies to women. If I were to wander around my neighborhood dressed in my nothings, I would be quickly arrested for terrorism.

Penelope Potty Snooper said...

what a great idea! If the terrorists aren't killed for looking at naked women other than their wives, they might die of shock seeing our sightly/unsightly bodies!

Unknown said...

If I was walking around naked you would need a six-pack! lol

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time