I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

An Old Laugh for the Day, But Still Funny!

 Nymphomaniac Convention 

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat.. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane..

He soon realized she was heading straight towards his seat ... As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his..

Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out, "Business trip or pleasure?"

She turned, smiled and said, "Business. I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America
 Convention in  Boston  " 
He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs.

Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use information that I have learned from my personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really?" he said. "And what kind of myths are there?"

"Well," she explained, "one popular myth is that African-American men are the most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait.

Another popular myth is that Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Jewish descent who are the best.

I have also discovered that the lover with absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."

Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry," she said, "I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don't even know your name.."

"Tonto," the man said, "Tonto Goldstein, but my friends call me Bubba."

14 comments:

Terrebel said...

Hilarious, Sylvia!

And on the topic of stories: I wrote a collection of short (mostly romantical) stories and had it published. Unfortunately it's in Dutch but a translation is in the making. If you like you can check http://www.lulu.com/spotlicht/Terrebel for details. And maybe run the info through Google Translate? Looking forward to friday!

George said...

Thanks for the chuckle. I guess we need to give that man created for being a quick thinker!

jabblog said...

Barry and I are both giggling like maniacs here :-)

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehehe! It may be old but I've never heard it before. :)

Wanda said...

Ha Ha Ha....Go Bubba!!!

Linda Reeder said...

chuckle, chuckle.

DeniseinVA said...

I hadn't heard this one before. The punchline took me by surprise and I had a real good chuckle. Thanks Sylvia.

lotusleaf said...

Good one! Thanks for the chuckle!

magiceye said...

lol! thank you for the laughs!

Kay L. Davies said...

I hadn't read this one before, either, Sylvia. It's hilarious. I love the punchline. Yes, a quick thinker.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

SandyCarlson said...

That made me laugh out loud, Sylvia. Thank you so much.

Serline said...

Took a bit of explanation from my hubby... ha ha!

Reader Wil said...

Ha, ha! I heard this joke and his name was then Winnetou Levi. Funny in any case!

Jay said...

Ha! I love it! Quick thinker, that man! LOL!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time