I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Little Announcement

I have gotten totally carried away with all the blogging and photography and now this. Have gotten some nudging from June of 70 Plus and Still Kicking, so today I created a new blog where I have posted the first three chapters of a novel I wrote a couple of years ago. I decided I'd better do something -- when I had all the computer problems a while back I lost all my other manuscripts -- four in all. Try as I have, I haven't been able to retrieve them. So, before something happens and I loose my last one I decided to post it.

So, the address is http://chasingashes.blogspot.com/. Hope you'll drop by and give it a look.

8 comments:

Reader Wil said...

I hope to come back and read it! I am still feeling sick from my foodpoisoning, which I caught in Egypt.

Lilly said...

Congratulations Sylvia - I look forward to reading. How clever are you!!! I thought your blogging and photography were brilliant and now you are writing a novel too? Good on June for nudging you to post it.

bobbie said...

I will be reading it with great interest. Judging from what I have read in your blog, I'm sure I will enjoy it very much.

Judy said...

I have enjoyed June's novel so much and now another one. I can't wait. I love being able to just log on and read a chapter or two when I have the time. I am glad you decided to post it.

maryt/theteach said...

Sylvia, isn't it great about Obama! I was with him every step of the way! He's going to take care of everything I hope! :)

Great Grandma Lin said...

good idea, will check it out.

Anonymous said...

Good for you, posting it. As someone who had a scary brush with losing an entire ms., I can totally sympathize. How did you ever get over losing four?!?! Anyway, I'll have some time over the holidays and will have time to read.

June Saville said...

I hadn't realised you'd lost all of that stuff Sylvia - tragic. Anyway, at least you have one. Pleased you're sending it out there. Good luck!
I posted episode 7 of 'Paternity' just a couple of minutes ago. I'm really pleased at the reception it's getting.
June in Oz

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time