I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Evening Wisdom, Thoughts and Beauty



Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
Mark Twain

Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
Mark Twain



Where there is love there is life.
Mohandas K. Gandhi



To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
Oscar Wilde



Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.
Marie Curie

8 comments:

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Those are real nice sky photos!

skywind said...

Oh. great! Beautiful sky, unusual cool cloud.
Health information & Humor & Fun World

Anya said...

Amazing sky shots,
lovely words ....

magiceye said...

gorgeous captures as usual with fascinating quotes to go along!

Bagman and Butler said...

Your photos just keep getting better and better! I just ran through your last few blogs and can;t remember which one it was on but the field of purple flowers should be hanging on a wall.

Michael Horvath said...

I enjoy pondering the quotes you post. Much appreciated.

robin andrea said...

Beautiful, as always.

Darlene said...

The quotes you selected are truly words of wisdom. I like the wispy pink clouds.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time