I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Monday, January 19, 2009

My World #12


This is a very personal look at my world today -- the lovely things, the well-loved things.

There is Sam Schnauzer, my very best friend.

Our lovely deck where I spend so much time during the summer.
 
The beautiful sunlight warming my bedroom.
 
A very happy African violet that greets me every morning.
 
Blue, blue water of the harbor a five minute drive from the house.
 
Posted by Picasa

And beautiful cottonball clouds in our lovely blue skies!
It's looking at photos like these that remind me everyday of what a lovely world I live in and how grateful I am for all that I have.

Join us by clicking on the icon at the top of my post and share your world with us!

10 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

That's just lovely, Sylvia! All of it!

Susan at Stony River said...

What a beautiful world you live in Sylvia! Sam's very handsome in it too.

Kay said...

Thank you for the beautiful glimpses into your world, Sylvia. I love your adorable Schnauzer.

magiceye said...

what a wonderful world....
presented so beautifully by you..

bobbie said...

Yours is a beautiful world, Sylvia.

Mare said...

I am also a relative novice blogger, and it has brought me much enjoyment and diversion from reality when I needed that. I love your Maxine quote. Keep a'blogging, my friend.

Anonymous said...

How nice to get a peek into look at your world. Sam looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

You have a lovely home and environs! And that is one cute little pooch!!

Shimmerrings said...

Thanks for the glimpse into your personal life... :)

Anonymous said...

Your part of the world is very lovely. One of my aunts raised Schnauzers and loved them dearly too. I love your PURPLE African violet ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time