I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wisdom and Humor

We have sun and gorgeous marshmallow clouds, and it's warm! I've been taking pictures all morning even in the Jump Start class where help out. So, I'll have some great photos a little later, but I couldn't resist passing this on from a friend -- we women are a wise lot -- you do know that don't you?

Wise Woman
I was married 25 years. Recently I took a look at my wife one day
And said, "Honey, 25 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car,
Slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white TV, but I got
to sleep every night with a hot 25-year-old babe. Now we have a
$500,000 home, a $45,000 car, nice big bed and big-screen plasma TV,
But I'm sleeping with a 50-year-old woman. It seems to me that you are
Not holding up your side of things."

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out & find a
Hot 25-year-old babe, and she would make sure that I would once again
Be living in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa
Bed and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? We really know how to solve your
Mid-life crisis..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! Yeah, a divorce could do bad things to a guy!

Sujatha Bagal said...

LOL!!

bobbie said...

We don't get older - we get smarter!

and anyway - there's a great country song: "Older women, make beautiful lovers..." Ain't it the truth?

Peggy said...

Love you Sylvia, you just make me laugh!

Older women are smart lovers, that's for sure!

Roshni said...

beautiful! I just love that! I'm gonna remember to use that line on my husband... I have a feeling I'll need to!

Libertine said...

Oh, we know exactly how to deal with them, men! Love it

Dr.John said...

That was funny.

Darlene said...

Tee Hee!

Erin said...

so enjoyed this...thanks for sharing :)

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time