I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Evening Words, Wisdom and Beauty

 

Music fills the infinite between two souls ~
Rabindranath Tagore

 

If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars ~
Rabindranath Tagore

 

Exaggeration is truth that has lost its temper.
Kahlil Gibran

 
Posted by Picasa


In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, and sharing of pleasures. For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.
Kahlil Gibran

8 comments:

Sally in WA said...

Sylvia, you always have such wonderful pictures to accompany the lovely thoughts you post.

Ziggy Stardust said...

2 of my favorite writers and the photos are incredible.

Anne

Grayquill said...

Your pics are always so stunning.
Another great post.

Regina said...

Great shots! Beautiful quote, my favorites too.

ArneA said...

Instead of commenting your D post I love the sayings in this

Kay said...

These quotes are all so beautiful and meaningful. I have always loved Gibran and your photos give life to the words.

chrome3d said...

Lovely set once again. There is sometimes too much exaggeration in my life.

Dianne said...

the moon topping off the tree is so wonderful!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time