I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Friday, August 7, 2009

A Little Humor for the Morning

THEY ARE FINALLY TOGETHER ...

Judy got married and had 8 children.

Her first husband,Ted, died of cancer.

She married again, and her & Bob had 6 more children.

Bob was killed in a car accident, 12 years later.

Judy again, remarried,.... and this time, she & John had 5 more children.

Judy finally died, after having 19 children.

Standing before her coffin, the preacher prayed for her.

He thanked the Lord for this very loving woman and said,
"Lord, they are finally together."

Ethel leaned over and quietly asked her best friend, Margaret:

"Do you think he means her first, second, or third husband?"
Margaret replied:....

"I think he means her legs, Ethel..."

11 comments:

storyteller said...

ROFL ... ya got me with this one and methinks I'll be chuckling for a while. Thanks so much for the laughter and for dropping by my 13 sky views and playful mosaic experimentation at Happily Retired Gal. I continued playing with Photoshop and posted even MORE permutations at Sacred Ruminations then got busy with life away from the computer ... so I'm catching up this morning before the day gets away from me again. I suspect you'll enjoy playing with Photoshop. If you have questions, feel free to drop me an email. I'd be happy to share what I've learned ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Joe Todd said...

Just Bad but sure made me smile ...Thanks

Peggy said...

I didn't see it coming...love that when it surprises me! LOL

Susan at Stony River said...

EEK!!
ROFLMAO

Carolyn said...

Oh thank you Sylvia for this laugh...wasn't expecting thr turn!
Blessings and smiles

bobbie said...

this was a great one, Sylvia!

Darlene said...

Tee Hee.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ha Ha...very funny. Have a blessed day.

kRiZcPEc said...

Brilliant! Indeed she has no way not to keep her feet together now. Very funny!

Roshni said...

Sylvia, you are just amazing!! Nice to visit you after such a long time!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time