I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Pet Pride!


Hey, guys, two more birthdays to celebrate this week, so get up off your uh --- your tail and lets head over to Bozo's! Get your human to click on Bozo's picture and sign you up to play!

Mojo had another bad week because her Dad was out of town -- again!!! So, I told her she could talk about it on our blog today -- that always seems to make her feel better!



Sam has really been nice to me these past few weeks, I'm actually getting to like him a lot! But it was a bad week -- Dad gone and it rained and was cold. When a little sun came out I ran to grab a patch on the kitchen floor!



The night before Dad got home I jumped up on Sam's bed -- well, it's actually his Mom's bed, but he thinks it's his, just like I think Dad's bed is mine. But when he's gone I move downstairs! And I laid around and thought about the fun Izzy and I had last summer when there was sunshine!





But now Mojo's Dad's home and I'm having fun this week!

19 comments:

Gerald (Ackworth born) said...

O that is lovely - made me smile - must go have breakfast now before checking out other comments.

jabblog said...

Aww Mojo . . . hope you have a happier week. Those beds look really comfortable ;-)

EJ said...

Great shadows, your models are very cute!

Please check out shadows in Chinhae

BLOGitse said...

"hau, hau!" = doggy talk in Finnish! :)
Happy SSS!

Anonymous said...

Its always good to sort out what you don't want to know what you do want and to walk towards it. It makes us feel better to follow the good feelings for sure.

Anonymous said...

Aw - glad your dad is back. Have a lovely sunny week.

bobbie said...

I'm sure the pets miss the summer sunshine as much as we do.

Anonymous said...

So precious.

Paz

Jenn Jilks said...

So much fun!

dianasfaria.com said...

how adorable! I never thought of our Yorkie Priscilla thinking our bed were hers but I bet that is exactly what she thinks!

nsiyer said...

liked the pics, Sylvia. Have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos my friend. And your story to go with them is excellent. Have a great Sunday and week ahead :)

storyteller said...

The two of you lead a wonderful life together! and it's always fun to check in to see what you've been up to.
Hugs and blessings,
Small Reflections

Janie said...

Poor Mojo. I'll bet you miss your dad a lot when he's gone. You have a frisbee that looks just like mine! --
Daisy

Great Grandma Lin said...

funny to see life from a dog's viewpoint, very creative.

Kay said...

I'm glad Mojo's daddy is home. I just read an article in AARP about how pets actually change the amounts of oxytocin in people so that they are happier and more peaceful. It's the same for dogs as well. They are happier when their favorite person is around. It's amazing to me that these things can be measured now. It's almost making me want to run out and get a dog.

Sam said...

Awww - so sweet!

Anya said...

You two have always fun,
its nice to see you :-)
Have fun !!
Lovely post as always ....
Hugs
Kareltje =^.^=

Michael Horvath said...

Great pics Sylvia. Great visit to your blog as always.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time