I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Evening, Wisdom and Beauty



The human spirit needs places where nature has not been rearranged by the hand of man. ~Author Unknown



The sky is the daily bread of the eyes. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



It is our defensiveness that keeps us feeling separate and alone. Dr. Lee Jampolsky



Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. ~William Arthur Ward



Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel. ~Author Unknown



Seeing differences or similarities reflects two very different ways of approaching the world. One is through fear and the other is through love. ~ Dr. Lee Jampolsky



Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St Vincent Millay

7 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

Appraoching the world through fear, ... or through love. Wow. There is a lesson there for fearful me.

Anonymous said...

Magnificent all the way around. :)

dianasfaria.com said...

your last sky is AMAZING!
& all your quotes are so true.
It's always good to be thankful.
: )

Redzlan said...

Great quote and I love that waterfall.

Anonymous said...

If we rearrange our inner selves so that it is less tangled, we will begin to see beauty where ever we may flow. Our interperetation of what we see then begins to uplift the land with a gift of respect where love radiates between all witnessing and connected eyes.

Susan at Stony River said...

This one I need to send to my daughter: and I loved them all!

chrome3d said...

These were so deep that I couldn´t see the bottom. Sorry!

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time