I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Friday, January 1, 2010

The Geography of Women and Men

Between 18 and 22, a woman is like Africa - half discovered, half wild,
fertile and naturally beautiful!

Between 23 and 30, a woman is like Europe - well-developed and open to
trade, especially for something of real value.

Between 31 and 35, a woman is like Spain - very hot, relaxed, and
convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40, a woman is like Greece - gently aging, but still a
warm and desirable place to visit.

Between 41 and 50, a woman is like Great Britain , with a glorious and
all-conquering past.

Between 51 and 60, a woman is like Israel - has been through war, doesn't
make the same mistakes twice, and takes care of business.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Canada - cool, self-preserving, but
open to meeting new people.

After 70, she becomes Tibet - wildly beautiful, with a mysterious past
and the wisdom of the ages.... an adventurous spirit and a thirst for
spiritual knowledge.

THE GEOGRAPHY OF A MAN

Between 1 and 80, a man is like Iran - ruled by nuts.

THE END.

Now, no offense intended here, but I've really been pretty nice over the holidays and that wicked one did pop out today! Hope you are all having a great day!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...why didn't I see that coming. LOL...Too Funny. Have a great Friday my friend :) Hau’oli Makahiki Hou to you and your family :)

Gerald (SK14) said...

nuts nuts whole hazelnuts - sorry couldn't resist that riposte.

Sunny said...

LOL very funny.
Best Wishes for 2010!
Sunny :)

Yogi♪♪♪ said...

HA!! I love it!

Kay Dennison said...

lol Israel? Not likely!!!

Jenn Jilks said...

That is perfect!!!! I love it!

Peggy said...

I didn't see it coming either. I loved the women part though. No matter how old I get, it's good!
This was just what I needed to wake me up. Played wii with my son and I was down for the count!
Now I'm smiling! Thanks pal!

Michael Horvath said...

Living in the US we haven't yet had a woman president, so how can I have been ruled by nuts?

So there-nyah! lol

SandyCarlson said...

I sure did enjoy that. Thanks for making me laugh.

Happy New Year, my friend.

Margie's Musings said...

Very funny and very true!

Mary Elizabeth said...

Sylvia quite a funny entry, I love it too!!!

Happy new year

Kay said...

I didn't see that coming either! This is priceless! I'm going to send it to my son. Love LOVE it! Thanks, Sylvia.

Christella D. Moody said...

Your post made me glad that I'm over 70. Looking at your geography I've been all over the world. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

At least we're consistant! Happy New Year!

Susan at Stony River said...

Cute! I don't really like being Great Britain, but a glorious and all-conquering sounds rather nice... LOL

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time