I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pet Pride!

Hey guys, get up off your tush and lets go see Bozo over at his pad in Mumbai! It's always a fun time when we all get together and talk about what's been happin', Bro! You know? Get your human to click on the Post Title, that'll take them to the website where you can sign up! We'll be waiting for you!!

Mom and I are still getting ready for our move! Seems to me like it's taking way too long, but she says it just takes extra time when you're getting such a great place! Seems silly to me but then most human stuff seems silly to me!! Anyway, probably in another couple of weeks I can show you pics of my new castle and then it will be, So long, Mojo! Bye, Stella!! That will be a great day! But don't tell anyone I said that, I'm trying to be nice and proper, but it surely is hard!!!

12 comments:

magda said...

Lovely dogs !!!
Have a nice week !

mrsnesbitt said...

Aw lovely Sylvia - what a great character.

Margie's Musings said...

What a cute dog!

Rosie Gan said...

I'd like to introduce Major to your salt and pepper. The'd like each other.
Rosie@travel-i-tales

Kathe W. said...

darling dog-great shadow shot and good luck with your move!

giorno26 ¸¸.•*¨*•. said...

Hi
รจ sempre un piacere vedere il tuo dolce muso !
Baci Igor ( e mamma )

Sue McPeak said...

How nice...being so patient! Sylvia, your pooch is so cute and expressive. I love taking pictures of Ruby and Dolly...my cheweenies! Their expresssions are filled with words...like yours! I'm cracking up at the YogaPup above!

Karen and Gerard said...

Sure hope you like your new castle. I look forward to seeing the pics!

Stopping by from pet Pride.

Anonymous said...

Oooo I can't wait to see the new castle. :) Sam you are always nice and proper :)

Gemma Wiseman said...

Sam you are such a character! Love how you turn your head up for the camera! Enjoy your new place so very soon!

Cassie said...

Just love your little poochie. Are you moving from Seattle or just to another abode??

Sylvia K said...

Hi Cassie, thanks for stopping by! We're staying in Seattle, just moving into an apartment in a great area. I'm delighted for my son who has met the woman of his dreams! So Sam and I are moving to a really great place! Hope your week goes well! Enjoy!

Sylvia

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time