I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Counting My Blessings



I sat down at my computer this evening intending to listen to some beautiful music, play a little solitaire, enjoy a glass of wine and suddenly I felt such an incredible sense of gratitude for and to all of the lovely and loving people that I have met through blogging! Over the past six months you have given me the joy of such a very special community of friends. Friends that care for and support one another in spite of the distances that separate us, the differences in our lives -- past and present. It was such an overwhelming feeling that I knew I simply had to express my feelings, my joy, my gratitude on this Thanksgiving Eve. I wish for each of you, joy and love and laughter, not just for this holiday season, but always.

A very Happy Thanksgiving!

10 comments:

June Saville said...

A special hug from me for your special day.
June in Oz

Great Grandma Lin said...

here's to a future where forgiveness can overcome hate in the world, love heal the many wounded and peace finally be established among nations. we do have much to be thankful for...

bobbie said...

Thank you for a beautiful post, Sylvia. I am grateful for having me you.

Kay Dennison said...

HUGSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You give such warm expression to the thoughts I'm sure so many of us are feeling. I am amazed at how the world has changed for me since beginning Cloud Messenger this past summer. My caring for the world have broadened and deepened in a very personal way, becuase now I know people who live all around it. Thanks for a wonderful post.

Margie's Musings said...

Thanks for all of you! It has been a pleasure getting to know you.

Rain Trueax said...

The internet has brought a lot of good things into my life also and one has been meeting you through cyber and hopefully someday for real. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your loved ones

Susan at Stony River said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Sylvia!

Thank YOU for a wonderful blog, beautiful photos, and all you share.

:-)

storyteller said...

Your thoughts here resonate with my own. I do feel blessed to have met so many wonderful people in this ‘virtual world’ … who live all over the earth and share richly each day. May peace fill our hearts, minds, and spirits pervasively creating the kind of climate that blesses all creatures great and small … everywhere.
Hugs & blessings,

Suzann said...

Happy Thanksgiving - blessings to you dear Sylvia . xo

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time