I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Men in Maxine's Life






I am seeing 5 gentlemen every day.



As soon as I wake up, Will Power helps me get out of bed .


Then I go to see John.



Then Charlie Horse comes along, & when he is here, he takes a lot of my time & attention.






When he leaves, Arthur Ritis shows up & stays the rest of the day. He doesn't like to stay in one place very long, so he takes me from joint to joint.






After such a busy day, I'm really tired & glad to go to bed with Ben Gay.






What a life!





Oh, yes, I'm also flirting with Al Zymer.






And I am thinking of calling JACK DANIELS or JOHNNY WALKER to come and keep me company.

Now remember:Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes...so have fun, think 'good thoughts' only, learn to laugh at yourself, and Count your blessings!!!!!

9 comments:

bobbie said...

This is a great one, Sylvia! And I'm with her all the way. Didn't know we were seeing the same people.

Great Grandma Lin said...

thanks for the laugh on the first day of december...

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Some of those guys really get around, don't know where they find the time!

Kay Dennison said...

Dang!!!! Those guys are two-timing me!!!! LOL

Judy said...

Those guys have a whole harem of women out here! I just love Maxine. She cracks me up.

Dianne said...

Gotta Love Maxine!

Anonymous said...

That's a good one. I've been seeing several of those guys, too. They sure get around. Love Maxine.

Kay said...

Hilarious! Loved this!

Anonymous said...

This is too good for wordz ... seriously!!! Thanks for the laughter. It was just what I needed ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time