I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

My Rainbow

This was a fun exercise that I discovered several other bloggers were doing today.
And according to it this is what my rainbow said about me.

"What this says about you: You are a proud person. You appreciate cities, technology, and other great things people have created. Friends count on you for being honest and insightful."

You can find the colors of your rainbow at the site address below and see what you can learn about yourself that you knew or didn't know.

http://spacefem.com/quizzes/rainbow">Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.

3 comments:

Lilly said...

Well you know that does sound like you - what do you think?

Susan at Stony River said...

I'm curious too, to know what you think--because I got the exact same result!

I like the last sentence (who wouldn't, it's a lovely thought) but I can't stand cities and technology: I live in remote wilderness without a tv. Hmmm...

It was a fun quiz to take, and a nice idea to see different shades of rainbows for us all: that we all share a pattern, but have our own style, it says to me, and that's true! Thank you for passing on the link!

TropiGal said...

Thanks for passing on the link. My rainbow is shaded violet. It seemed pretty on target. A fun pasttime.

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time