Monday, January 26, 2009
One for the Gals
Needless to say it's far too late for this old girl, but thought I should pass it on anyway since it came from a lovely, young friend of mine.
Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles, Please no bags
And please lift my butt before it sags.
Please no age spots, Please no gray
And as for my belly, Please take it away.
Please keep me healthy, Please keep me young,
And thank you Dear Lord, For all that you've done.
Five tips for a woman....
1. It is important that a man helps you around the house and has a job.
2. It is important that a man makes you laugh.
3. It is important to find a man you can count on and doesn't lie to You.
4. It is important that a man loves you and spoils you.
5. It is important that these four men don't know each other.
One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob:
'If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts.'