I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Wine for Seniors

California vintners in the Napa Valley area, which primarily produce Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio wines, have developed a new hybrid grape that acts as an anti-diuretic.

It is expected to reduce the number of trips older people have to make to the bathroom during the night.

The new wine will be marketed as

PINOT MORE

I hope you all realize that from time to time I have to take a break and post something totally silly. There is so much pain and anguish in this world that sometimes the only way to catch your breath is to find something -- however silly or foolish to move you beyond to that place where you can breathe again. That is what the occasionally silly, crazy things are for -- for me and hopefully for you -- just a little laugh therapy can work wonders. We still have work to do.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your 'lighter' moments the best. Thanks for the smiles.

Great Grandma Lin said...

I don't drink wine but could use some of that drink. thanks for a good laugh...i did a lighter post today.

Susan at Stony River said...

Oh, Sylvia, I didn't even get the joke until a full minute or two later---and then laughed all the harder!

They say that people who laugh every day live longer. I expect I owe quite a bit of extra time to you!! Thanks for all the fun things you share.

wispy willow said...

How right you are. There is work left to do. So let's roll up our sleeves and giggle today...

I like it when you get silly. I like it when you post about your insights, political views, and activities. I pretty much like everything about you Sylvia.

Just keep those laughs and letters comin!

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!! I wrote Pinot More on a post-it and showed it to hubby, who goes to the bathroom a lot. He said: Pinot Mo-ray??? I said this is the name of a wine that would be good for him since he goes to the bathroom a lot. Then he got the joke! haha

Judy said...

This is really funny. I loved it. I know some people who could use a bottle of it right away. Thanks for the laugh.

soulbrush said...

ha ha lol..this is a good one. yes, i belive in giggling as much as posible, every single day!

Raph G. Neckmann said...

Thank you Sylvia, that made me laugh! This is my first visit to your blog, and I have enjoyed it.

Joy said...

We need all the laugh breaks we can get! Thanks!

storyteller said...

I'll raise a glass to that one ;--)
I'm sure many of us can relate and certainly appreciate the laughter.
Hugs and blessings,

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time