I miss you Sam!!

I miss you Sam!!
I miss you Sam!!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pet Pride!


Hey guys! Shake it up! My Mom said that it's a new year -- I'm not real sure what that means, but it sounded good -- she was smiling! Anyway, get up off your tush and let's get on over to Bozo's pad in Mumbai and see what all we can get into!! Get your two-legged friend to click on Bozo's picture and sign you up to play!!

I really didn't do a lot this week, but Mom did get a new comforter for her bed and I had to try it out! The only bad thing about it is that it's almost the same color as Mojo and you know what that means! She already thought that bed was hers, now she's sure of it!!



I started out the new year by getting back into yoga -- you know that helps me deal with things around here that upset me -- as in the first photo!



But then Max the Tongue came over to visit and we got to play around for a while.



Then I got us a banana! Boy! do I like those!

15 comments:

Patti said...

Aw, so cute. Mojo looks like that comforter was put there just for her.

Yoga comes naturally to a dog, it would appear!

nsiyer said...

Wonderful! Mojo looks very cute. What comfort in a bed.Nice pics.

Anonymous said...

Awww...Mojo looks right at home. The Yoga because you were upset...well done my friend. I hope you peeled that banana...Max sure did pull a funny for his picture :) Have a great week :)

bobbie said...

Your pet blog posts are always such fun

Anonymous said...

Is that for real? Dogs eat bananas???

hmmm. I wonder if my cats would eat one!

Sylvia K said...

Gigi: Both of our dogs love bananas, but then, of course, they'll eat just about anything that doesn't eat them first!

storyteller said...

Oh gosh ... your fur-kids are such fun each week! Molly's waiting for ME to get up from the computer and take HER on a walk since the sun's been out for much too long already (according to her anyway) ;-)
Hugs and blessings,

jabblog said...

Hey Sam - you look so comfortable there. We dogs and cats practise yoga too - it's got to be done! Isn't Mojo neat with the banana - but then she must have a soft retriever mouth like Jenna and me. I hope Bozo and his human are all right this week?

Crafty Green Poet said...

lovely photos, specially the dog yoga...

Martha Z said...

That last shot is a kick!

MyMaracas said...

Your dogs are so cute. I love the banana shot. They certainly have a lot of love in their lives.

Maia T said...

They are all cute.
Mojo is dreaming careless on the comforter and the banana photo is lovely too.

GalleryJuana said...

That looks like a good stretch! And the comforter looks like it was specially made for you;)

Happy new year!

magiceye said...

hey guys i sure had a fun time this past week and hence the delay but am on now albeit delayed :)

bozo
Pet Pride

magiceye said...

Hey
Sorry I posted late but the 1st post of Pet Pride for the year 2010 is up now! Hope to see you there!

Cheers

Bozo
Pet Pride

What Can I Say?

What Can I Say?
I'm interested in almost everything. Use to like to travel, but it's too expensive now. I take Tai Chi classes, swim, volunteer in a Jump-start program for pre-schoolers. I'm an avid reader and like nearly everyone these days I follow politics avidly. I'm a former teacher and Special Projects Coordinator for a Telecommunications company, Assistant to the President of a Japanese silicon wafer manufacturing company. Am now enjoying retirement -- most of the time. I have two daughters, one son-in-law and two sons scattered all over the country. No grandchildren.

Portland Time